29 April 2010


Just a quick note to let everyone know that I am alive and well. Still in the midst of making the transition to a very different life style. One that (in my case) involves a 9 to 5 job, new and additional responsibilities, commitments, and ideals. So basically what I am saying is, I've been busy! Haven't made much time to train and just getting back into the groove of things with the Canadian Forces. A lot has changed since the last time I seriously trained. Change for the better you ask? Well, I don't know yet. Letting it slowly play out, but I suspect whether its good or bad change will ultimately depend on how I decide to look at it.

Yesterday I signed up at Kombat Arts for a month. Fun times. Did my own stuff on the side and trained a bit with my brother. Good to be back after a long break.

Stay tune for more updates!

O ya, go to the Spring Break TKO Fighting Arts Event. If you go with me, I can get some backstage passes to see the fighters warm-up before their bouts. Chris Greig is going to be defending his title! Click Here for more info about the event. Click below to see a video of Chris training in Thailand.



No comments: