25 June 2010

Quick ARMY Update

Survived my first week in Gagetown New Brunswick. This year I am with a very good group and everything running real smooth. Talk about physical shit already. We have been lifting and transporting hundreds of sandbags and it has only been a few days. Also just took my Munitions test (identifying rockeys, mortars, grenades, projectiles, pyrotechnic) and got 100%. :) On weds we also had a fitness test...as many pushups as you can do, as many situps in 2min, and approx 2.5km run in fastest time. My scores were, 74, 84 and 11:59min respectively. Such a poor run for me...time to get my conditioning back up! All in all it has been good. Must train for the swim test next week. 100m swim + treading water for 4min. I don't even know how to tread! time to go to the mess for some grub,

lata!


Spr Verbrugg getting ready for fire duty briefing.



Past out on the job.gg.

Losers.



Tent City. Home of the Combat Engineers.


On way to Demolitian Range





No comments: