24 January 2012

Best Lifting Gym in Toronto

So I just moved to a new place. Moving. Story of my life! This time I swear it wasn't by choice but because my landlord decided to sell the house so I had to go! Too bad because I really liked my old place. However, I'm starting to really grow fond of my new place. More privacy and a spacious balcony overlooking a garden!

Another good thing about the move is that I am just a few minutes away from my home unit in the army. So not only is it more convenient to go to work, but the unit has an awesome gym to work out at! Saves me money from getting a membership at a commercial gym. FYI, if you are in the Toronto area you can also sign up for a membership at the military gym. Not sure about the rates but probably cheaper than the chain fitness facilities. I will post the rates when I find out.

For more information or receive a tour from the gym call (416)-633-6200, press 0 for operator and ask for the PSP (Personal Support Program) department.

Some photos below.






What more can you ask for? Free weights, chin up bars, barbells, squat racks, machines, ballistic balls, med balls, and whatever else you see there.



This is just me showing off my dogg tag! Jeez, guys get this a few months in but it took me like 4 years! That's the military for you.

Anyways, train hard!

Baoy

No comments: