19 March 2013

Don't want to leave this behind!

Just when I am starting to find my groove here in downtown Toronto, I'll most likely be off for Military Service within the next few months...I'll be gone for at least a year and a half this time! BOO!  Don't get me wrong, I love the army, but I also love my friends and family and I'll sure miss them once gone.

I had an amazing last year.  I have made some great new friends, further strengthened some old bonds, went back to school, worked at some challenging jobs, started a power lifting regime, and reacquainted with my baby girl of 7.5 years. A new beginning is about to start once duty calls so I better get my shit together and be ready!  My biggest fear is not being able to leave this great last year behind me, as well as moving away from the people I care so much for.  It's going to be a challenge for sure!  

No comments: